As a personal assistant (PA), you provide fully support to the Managing Director (MD). You will personally assist him in all secretarial tasks and really be his right hand. You will also coordinate and manage the Directors agenda and activities. As PA you will be expected to deal on a flexible way with a variety of tasks efficiently and independently.
Your role involves a multitude of tasks:
- Organize and supervise the intensive travel arrangements of the Director.
- Coordinate & manage several activities: meetings, booking internal and external meeting rooms and invite participants
- Preparing the required documents before meetings.
- Draft and lay-out of documents
- Involved in organization of yearly events (incentive)
- Responsible for treasury activities
Enthusiasm and motivation are characteristics that define you. You have a Bachelor degree or can demonstrated similar level through experience. You have at least 3 years of professional experience in a similar role.
- Positive attitude
- You have a flexible mindset and can deal with fast changing environment.
- You are pro-active and have very good organizational skills
- You have an excellent command of English and Spanish, both written and verbal. Knowledge of Dutch is a plus.
- You have a good knowledge of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Rentokil offers a pleasant workplace with enthusiastic colleagues in a family atmosphere.
We offer a challenging part-time permanent position (20 till 24 hours per week) in a flexible regime.
On top of an attractive salary, all kinds of fringe benefits are offered, including lunch vouchers, interesting insurance package, home office is an option, various training options and weekly free fresh fruit at the office.
Rentokil Initial Plc.